We’re back in Denver, its so nice to see our puppy (at heart) again! Meggan and I are full throttle with wedding stuff and figuring out how and when we’ll pack up the house. We’ve also been booking some more airline tickets in advance. There are some serious deals out there. I’ve been using Kayak. I read that tickets will be a bargain to purchase through July. So, who wants to come visit us?? I’m working on linking a basic itinerary to our blog, I’ll let you all know when it’s live.
Now we’ll leave you with some very wise travel advice we received from a favorite guide:
- Never wear socks with sandals.
- Do NOT get your hair braided in a tropical location, or any location for that matter.
- Never wear “cabana sets.” (matching print top and bottom and/or matching your spouse)
- Do not question the weather, nor ask for weather predictions.
- Speaking louder in English does not make it easier for non-English speakers to understand.